Counting the days of the last month this year, we have some wonderful news to share with you! We’ve been working for quite some time and we’re currently almost reached an agreement on implementing credit cards on our platform. This will be one of the easiest way to collect your crypto-backed loan from HODL Finance. Coming soon…
We’re also working on the addition of new cryptocurrencies to our platform and the mobile version of our product, stay tuned for further updates.
Christmas is almost upon us, and as always it’s accompanied by a shopping frenzy that affects many. People rushing to find perfect gifts fill the streets, shops, and malls. If you want to have a stress-free Christmas, prepare for it in advance – read our article with a survival guide and stay calm!
Also, don‘t forget to check our newest article with some of the main trends in cryptocurrencies and the broader crypto-economy for the next year. This year has been truly challenging, the price of bitcoin has crashed significantly and it pushed doubtful investors into a selling spree. After a turbulent 2018, everyone is wondering what 2019 will bring – get to know the possible trends first.
Lastly, keep up to date with the most important crypto-news this week – check our newsletter section IN THE SPOTLIGHT|CRYPTO NEWS.
With the festive season upon us, have a peaceful preparation period.
See you soon,
Managing Director @ HODLFinance
IN THE SPOTLIGHT|CRYPTO NEWS
- In regulatory news, Security Token Offerings have been officially banned in China.Financial regulators in Japan are ready to introduce regulation about ICOs, and a Japanese Lawmaker has outlined four changes which should be made to reduce taxes associated with cryptocurrencies.
- Facebook has given additional information about their plans to incorporate Blockchain technology in their business.
- Hester Peirce of the SEC Commission has advised against having high expectations for the quick approval of a Bitcoin Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), and cautioned that it could take a long time to happen.
- The European Union has invited 5 prominent banks such as Santander and BBVA to join the EU Blockchain Forum, of which HODL Finance is already a member.
- In Singapore, industry leaders in Digital Assets are collaborating to launch SPICE – the Standardisation of Practice In Crypto Entities program to develop best practices in the industry.
- Mastercard say that they have developed a way to keep the addresses and amounts sent in blockchain transactions private, and have applied to patent this system.
- UNICEF is investing in 6 different startup companies that will use Blockchain technology to solve global issues.
HODL Finance is the European digital lending company. HODL Finance issues loans backed by cryptocurrency and other digital assets. Founded by the shareholders of the peer-to-peer lending platform, Savy, HODL Finance now serves clients around the world.